Thank you to those who were able to attend our Coffee Morning last Thursday. We hope you found this useful in further understanding the provision and support available at Cypress Primary School for children with SEND (Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities). For those who were unable to make it and would like to find out more, please see our presentation and resources below.
Here are some links to some of the resources and websites we discussed:
- SEND at Pegasus
- Croydon’s ‘Local Offer’ – information, activity clubs, resources
- Croydon SENDIASS provides free, confidential and impartial information, advice and support. They also have a range of useful resources on their website.
- National Autistic Society (NAS) resources: Family Support referral form, NAS service leaflet, NAS course for under 5s with social communication difficulties
- Free Stepping Stones or Triple P parenting programmes (speak to Mrs Ebrahim for more information)
- Chatterbox leaflet
- MHST flyer (Mental Health Schools Team)
We were pleased to welcome Asia from the HENRY Project and hope to run a course at Cypress in the Spring term 2024. We will publicise this more after half term. Please see Asia’s presentation below. We’re looking forward to working more closely with Asia.
Mrs Ebrahim, Mrs Sorensen and Mrs Carpenter are always happy to support families with any advice or referrals. Please catch one of us on the school gates or email the school office if you’d like to arrange a meeting or need further support regarding your child’s provision in school.
Save the date!
Cypress SEND Coffee Morning, with a presentation from the National Autistic Society @ Cypress – Thursday 23rd November, 9am