As you will be aware, the process for secondary school applications has begun for parents of children currently in Year 6. It is therefore necessary for you to complete your application by 31st October 2020.
Application deadline: 31 October 2020
Your application should be completed online at www.eadmissions.org.uk.
Please Join Mrs O’Connor, Year 6 Team Leader, below for some top tips and helpful hints on how to complete your application.
You can also follow the YouTube links below for guidance on how to use the Eadmissions website.
Link to the Eadmissions site registration video:
Link to the forgotten password video:
For further information:
- Visit croydon.gov.uk/admissions to find out about the schools available and be guided through the steps in the application process and the online application form.
- Answers to many common questions are available at:
- If you have any additional queries please contact School Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 020 8726 6400.
See below for:
- The letter for parents from Croydon Council;
- The Eadmissions leaflet on how to use their website; and
- A powerpoint from Croydon Council regarding the secondary school transfer process
If you require help making your application, please email email@example.com and someone will contact you to talk you through the application process.
If you have any queries, do not hesitate to contact your child’s class teacher.