As we are sure you will be aware, the process for secondary school applications has begun for parents of children currently in Year 6. It is necessary for you to complete your application by 31st October 2021.
Application deadline: 31 October 2021
Your application should be completed online at www.eadmissions.org.uk.
Please join Mrs O’Connor, Year 6 Team Leader, below for some top tips and helpful hints on how to complete your application.
Youtube How To Videos
You can follow the YouTube links below for guidance on how to use the Eadmissions website.
Link to the Eadmissions site registration video:
You may already have an eadmissions account from when you first registered your child for a school place. Don’t worry if you have forgotten it though – click on this link to a video about how to reset a forgotten password:
OPEN DAYS / EVENINGS
Secondary schools are once again holding open days and evenings and we would highly recommend that you visit any schools that you are interested in. Click here to see a list of when each schools open day / evening dates: Secondary Schools Open Mornings And Evenings Timetable 2022 Admissions
For further information:
- Visit https://www.croydon.gov.uk/schools-and-education/schools/school-admissions/admissions-secondary-schools-university-technical-colleges-and-studio-schools/step-by-step/apply-secondary-school for a step-by-step guide to the application process.
- Answers to many common questions are available at: https://www.croydon.gov.uk/education/schools-new/school-admissions/how-to-apply/faqs/starting-secondary-school-frequently-asked-questions.
- If you have any additional queries please contact School Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 020 8726 6400.
See below for:
- The letter for parents from Croydon Council; and
- The Eadmissions leaflet on how to use their website.
If you require help making your application, please email email@example.com and someone will contact you to talk you through the application process.
If you have any queries, do not hesitate to contact your child’s class teacher.